Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back in India - NO

First of all I'd like to say sorry that my last post was ages ago but I have found something to post about. This probably should have been posted weeks ago when it was happening, so sorry!

The doctor at Penshurst (Dr. J) had his son come over to Australia from India with his wife. So mum took me to the hospital because it was a pupil free day, so both my parents were working. I went along to see what the hospital (and Penshurst) looked like.

After a while, Dr. J invited me to his place for lunch with his wife. His son, Dhruv would be coming later. So I had lunch, which was amazing curry. Then when we had finished, Dhruv arrived. We introduced each other.

When we got back to Pehshurst, Dhruv and I walked around town. Since Penshurst is a small town it was very quiet with the occasional car. We went and got a milkshake and before I knew it, it was time to go back.

After this I went over to Dhruv's place several times after school, I was his only friend in Australia. After about a week or 2, Dhruv had to go back to India. We are still very good friends and I am hoping he will return to Australia soon!

1 comment:

joyshri lobo said...

This is Dr.Jayant's mum and Dhruv's grandmother. I am glad he is going to Australia. But I'll miss my family. I'm glad your family is making friends with them.It can get lonely when you relocate. Hope to visit your land some day. Come visit ours.
Chinny.