Yesterday and Saturday I did some cooking.
On Saturday I made chocolate choc chip muffins by myself. They turned out grate. When i had baked the first batch, I put them out on a cooling rack, then THEY came. I guess I got their approval. Now, there is only 1 left (out of the 24 I made, not counting the 3 the dogs ate). They were pretty dang good.
On Saturday morning, I got up at 7 and tried to make pancakes. However they did not turn out so good. They were slightly undercooked and broken. They wouldn't stay together in the pan. But nevertheless mum, mim and I liked them. I was going to make lemon curd but i changed my mind.
My next aim is to make a cinamin roll. It looks delicious and I know we have all the ingredients. That should be fun!!!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment