Friday, April 10, 2009

Brittany Spears

Everyone knows Brittany Spears. Most of her songs have something to do with you know what. Her latest song 'If U seek Amy' has a secret meaning.
Lyrics;
Love me, hate me, say what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy.

It doesn't make sense.

the secret

say it like this;

are begging to if you see ka my

which translates to

are begging to F U C K ME
are begging to if you seek amy

Ebony pointed this out to me.
Theroy has been tested and it IS TRUE

I think enough has been said about Brittany Spears.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Yes that Brittany is a very classy girl isn't she? thanks for pointing that out to me - I never listen to Brit but if I do hear that song, it will be all the more amusing now ;)
love you honey
Aunty Carls
xox

KT said...

shweet

Every time u hear that song, it sound more and more like it.