Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

This Easter was awesome. Jemima and I both got a cadbury bunny, a Glenelg Chocolate Egg (which was massive) some cadbury medium sized eggs and some red tulip tiny eggs.

I gave Jemima a 'Kinder Surprise Easter Pack'. It contained 1 Kinder Surprise, 2 Kinder chocolate bars and 5 Kinder mini eggs. Jemima loved it so much. Plus, there was a maze on the back of the container for her to figure out.

Dad got a Tim - Tam Pack. It contained a massive tim-tam egg, a coffee cup decorated in the tim - tam logo and 3 mini tim - tams. He also got a cadbury duck, a Glenelg Chocolate Egg (even bigger than mine) and a mini Toblerone bar (I gave him that).

Mum won a Easter raffle at work so, we didn't buy her that much chocolate. She got 2 CDs. A 'So Fresh - Autumn' and 'Hits of the 70's' . She did get a Glenelg Chocolate Egg and some cadbuty medium sized eggs.

All in all, it was a great Easter, and I'll have chocolate for days to come. I can't say the same for the rest of the family. Jemima and mum will be hours to come. Dad, well. If he dosen't eat his within 2 months, there ours.

Hope you had a great Easter!!!

No comments: